NGO Directory Listing
NGO Directory List for Non-Profits and Not-for-Profit Organisations
Coaching  |  Directories  |  FREE stuff  |  FAQ    |  About me  |  Contact me
|NAME of NGO ||Non-Profit DESCRIPTION||. |
Educo Africa website
|We Empower previously marginalised youth using Experiential Methods in the Wilderness Environment to Facilitate Transformation|
|We offer Advancement and sustainability services, clinics, workshops and information
especially in the following suburbs: Woodstock, Cape town, Plumstead, Retreat, Ottery, and all over South Africa.
Our experience lies in promoting a culture of social investment, voluntarism and self-reliance. In our Institutional Advancement stream, under the steady and innovative guidance of Nazli Abrahams, the Kresge Special Initiative in South Africa [KSI] faced the challenge of continuing to provide appropriate and targeted training and technical support interventions in the context of five different institutional advancement operations growing at different rates.
Our Niche: Grantseekers and grantmakers
Tel: +27 +21 465 6981/2
Project Kesho website
|We offer: |
for poor communities in villages in East Africa; Iringa, Tanzania, Mityana, Uganda.
- Primary School Educational Facilities
- Primary School Operation and Construction,
- Clean Water Projects
- Medical Care Facilities
- Village Orphanage
Our profile: Project Kesho has been the realization of a dream...an idea we considered only a possibility for the distant future. Of course, one never knows when the time is right or how the pieces of life will fit together. In 2005, while sitting together in Kigoma, Tanzania we began the planning process for Project Kesho. We conceived of an organization that could make an impact on the lives of people in East Africa. In 2006, our dream came to life and we became a federally recognized non-profit organization. Our organization is built on hope and the belief that people can make a difference. At Project Kesho, we work to open doors for a brighter future through education. We have found this work to be challenging, rewarding and ultimately, filled with hope. We hope you will consider joining us in the work to improve tomorrow for East Africa.
Tel:+1 206 351 2699
|CRUPDA (The Coastal Rural and Urban Poor Development Association)|
|• Institution building through Mobilization the disadvantaged men & women.
• Governing savings habit among the poor and low-income earner people.
• Making the people a resource through giving skill development training.
• Empowerment of the women along with the men through making them self-reliant.
• Arranging functional / Formal / Non-formal education to under privileged children and Adults
• Taking efforts for more participation of the poor and distressed people in national a activates through raising their awareness on social Rights and responsibilities.
• Ensuring the best/ absolute practices of using local resources.
• Providing credit in gainful objects for creation of more employment facilities.
• Ensuring safety drinking water and sanitation to the coastal people for making the environment free form waterborne diseases.
• Providing reproductive & Health care facilities to the Mother & Child for representing a healthy nation.
• Nutrition & Health awareness build-up to the underprivileged people..
• Preservation of sound environment through growing more social forestry and agriculture development.
• Providing legal aid to the to entered, exploited, right less people and taking effort to resolve the internal conflict through arranging mediation and training.
• Arrange intensive service by giving relief & rehabilitation to the distressed people who are affected by natural deserter.
• Providing technical & financial assistance in fish culture and fishing to the fisher folk community
• Arrange low cost Housing facilities to coastal poor people ect.
Our ideal target market? (Niche): Coastal area, Bangladesh
Our Profile.: Name of Organization : THE CRUPDA (The Coastal Rural and Urban Poor Development Association)
Head Office: THE CRUPDA, Head Office Sadar Road, Barguna-8700, Bangladesh.
Phone: 0448-62720, 62364
Mobile: +88 01914984247
|Al Amin Foundation|
Al Amin Foundation website
|Improving Maternal care in Tanzania.
Mission Shakti website
|Girl Child Empowerment in India.
Shakti is a non-sectarian, non-political and non-discriminatory organization dedicated to empowering under-privileged girls so that they can lead a wholesome, dignified life with financial independence and actuate their inherent potential.
Tel: 0130 2216500
|Support services to Elders in homes and youth in Orphanages in Sri Lanka.
Fifteen years of practical experience in the field of social services.
We are A Government registered Island wide Non Governmental Organization in operation since 1997.
Tel: 078 528 1062 sri lanka
|We provide HIV/ Aids prevention and support to Black Orphans and vulnerable children, youth, adults, grannies from disadvantaged areas in
Gauteng, Western Cape, KZN, OFS, and Eastern Cape.
- Loss Support Group Programme, focussing on the emotional side of loss.
- An HIV/Aids Prevention Programme, focussing on 7 - 9 year olds.
- Support for the emotional well being of children in schools in Alberton and the surrounding areas.
KARABO: I AM THE SOLUTION is a registered NPO which started in 2001 and it has three programmes;
1.KARABO: Support provides a safe space where multiple losses can be mourned in groups facilitated by trained facilitators.
Although Karabo: Support was initially developed specifically for children and teenagers, we quickly realised that emotional support is needed across the board. In conjunction with DRC Alberton South, we are currently running emotional support groups for pre–school and primary school children, teenagers and young adults, adults and grannies. We also run divorce groups for children and women.
2.KARABO: Prevention developed as a result of feedback from the Karabo: Support facilitators. Most HIV prevention programmes in South Africa focuses on teenagers and adults. We decided to specifically focus on 7 – 9 year olds and thereby utilise the unique opportunities of this developmental stage.
-We developed adult manuals and children’s workbooks that are used by teachers in schools or by community workers in after care centres.
-The books are in story book format, but it also links with literacy, numeracy and life skills.
3.KARABO: Care was founded because we became increasingly aware of the emotional vulnerability of children. Children are often vulnerable because of their circumstances. Few children have access to professional services that can help them cope with difficult issues in their lives. They also have to rely on adults to pay for these services and take them to the professionals. Professional services are very expensive and therefore out of reach for most children. Children can only achieve their full potential when they are emotionally whole.
Tel: +27 +11 726 1397
|Ribbons for Roses|
Ribbons for Roses website
|We support cancer patients throughout South Africa.
Tel: 082 722 9544
Please fill in the form below to list your Not-for-Profit or non-Government Organisation
If you were able to wish for something for your organisation, what would it be?
Related Topics and Links
Return to Coach Coaching Stars HOME Page
Return to top-of-page - NGO Directory
Health Service Directory
Find out what type of Marketing works best
HELP WITH YOUR WEBSITE / COMPUTER SAVVY
Expert Site Review and Report (30 years IT experience)
Essentials to consider BEFORE getting a website
Get a website for R5000 with the essentials
Get website reviewed with feedback. Improve your web presence, Google Rank and Search Engine Optimization
FREE Tips to get computer savvy - Help make your computer a friend and aid, rather than a frustration and a thing to be avoided.
Back up or weep
|Click below to Find your First Clients Fast||Click below to Get New Clients Now|| Click below to find your Ideal Client|
LOCATION: Kommetjie, South Africa - co.za
I work and live in Kommetjie, a far Southern Suburb of Cape Town, on the Atlantic Seaboard. Region: Western Cape (WC) in the Cape Province, (R.S.A.)
Places close by are Scarborough, Ocean View, Imhoff Farm, Capri Village, Masiphumelele, Glencairn Heights, Misty Cliffs, Simon's Town, Kalk Bay, Lakeside, Muizenberg, St James, Fishhoek, Noordhoek, Sun Valley, Sunnydale, and Milkwood Park.
Thank you for visiting my site: Coach Coaching Stars!
Products  |  Directories  |  FREE stuff  |  FAQ  |  About me  |  Contact me